Thursday, December 07, 2006

New Job, New Office, New Role, New Pay

Some of you may be knowing that I have switched employers recently and started working for another company. It has been almost a month since I switched.

Few friends have been asking if my work is as exciting as it was before and so on. So here is a brief of what I was doing before:
I was an architect defining infrastructure requirements and specifications required to run various webMethods based solutions and restructuring a large webMethods environment to make it more stable, and usable in long term. Yes, it did give me kicks. Some of the clients that I have worked for are Thai Mobile, GE Plastics Europe, Saint Gobain India, GE Energy/GE Infrastructure

What I do now?
I am now working on implementing supply chain related integration solutions. Watch out for more details.

No comments: