- Blog is in English
- Blog doesn't have any thing related to Russia
- Blog is being accessed from Linux
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Saturday, January 17, 2015
Why it makes sense for softcard to be acquired by Google?
1. Softcard does not run on iPhone natively. Apple Pay will not let Softcard survive.
2. Softcard is carrier locked today. it is USA carrier only. Soon there will be competition in rest of the world.
3. Google native phones don't run Softcard due to secure element fights.
Google needs its NFC wallet to run on all Android phones and not just nexus line. Softcard fits that gap, by bringing carriers to Google's side.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Now going back to some of the forum posts, it seems like it was actually suggested by a user.
May be Fon should give credit where it is due?
Friday, October 12, 2012
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Microsoft had many chances. They were making softwere for Apple, they made many hardware products Microsoft TV, Mouse, Keyboard, Router, Zune,XBox and so on. They made many software and SaaS too (Hotmail and all that).
But to make a company like Apple requires platform mindset. Microsoft lacks it.
Tuesday, October 09, 2012
And there is android for everybody else.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Monday, March 12, 2012
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Also, ability to share the post on Google+ is an advantage. But it still needs a click. It should be configuration driven (I would like all my post to automatically share on Google+).